The draft sensei is designed as a tool for helping you improve in drafts. Answer the Draft Sensei's 40 card quiz and try to maintain a high accuracy level.
Select up to 3 sets to begins
- 5.0 The absolute best you can get.
- 4.5 Incredible bomb, but not unbeatable.
- 4.0 Good rare or top-tier uncommon.
- 3.5 Top-tier common or solid uncommon.
- 3.0 Good playable that always make the cut.
- 2.5 A solid playable that rarely gets cut.
- 2.0 A good playable, but is sometimes cut.
- 1.5 Filler card but sometimes gets cut.
- 1.0 Not good filler and often gets gut.
- 0.5 Almost Unplayable and mostly sideboard material.
- 0.0 Not playable at all.
*Limited card ratings comes from ChannelFireball.com. Read their limited ratings for full explanation of all card ratings.