Gaea's Wheelchair Ramp
Standard5 30 0 25
Mainboard - 60 cards (39 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (30)|
Sideboard - 5 cards (5 distinct)
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
Hello all! I've updated the deck to remove rotating cards and include some new GRN cards, have some fun!
The goal of this deck is, you guessed it, to ramp! Our primary colors are G/U/B with splashes of R/W.
[[Gaea's Blessing]] and [[Discovery]] / [[Notion Rain]] make it so we can repeatedly shuffle our graveyard into our library.
[[The Immortal Sun]] controls strong planeswalkers like [[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]] and lets you draw an extra card each turn.
Board wipes galore against go wide decks through [[Deafening Clarion]], [[Cleansing Nova]], and [[Star of Extinction]]. [[Vraska's Contempt]] and [[Assassin's Trophy]] kill any single threats we need to get rid of.
[[Banefire]] and [[Carnage Tyrant]] are our finishers against Ux Control.
This deck is particularly strong against Dimir and Golgari because of our lifegain and wipes, we should usually out-value them.
This deck is only as weak as its' draws. It's made to be as wide as it can go in order to deal with any threats in Standard. Jeskai and Burn/Counterburn can be kind of rough though.
- Infinitely recyled deck from Gaea's Blessing + Notion Rain/Discovery
- Beat down with our big ol' bois!
Ideal starting hand #1 (full ramp):
- At least 3 lands (one Forest)
- 1-2 Gift of Paradise
- 1-2 Grow From the Ashes
With this hand, it's possible to get up to 12 mana by turn 5 (if you draw your second Paradise/Grow, 9 mana if you don't). This includes life gain through Paradise which is good against non-control decks and Thaumatic Compass stops a creature from bumping your face. Ideally you'll draw a draw source (The Immortal Sun/Notion Rain) or, if needed, removal (Sweepers/Vraska's/Trophy) and from the draws get value cards for the board like Carnage Tyrant or Zacama, Primal Calamity.
Ideal starting hand #2 (removal/ramp mix):
- At least 3 lands (one Forest)
- At least 1 Gift of Paradise or Chromatic Lantern
- Vraska's Contempt/Trophy
- Cleansing Nova/Deafening Clarion
Paradise allows for early double devotion spells (double black, red, etc) like Vraska's Contempt/Cleansing Nova. Chromatic Lantern can fix mana needed to cast anything.
Now because variance is a thing, these hands may or may not be something that you get in your starting hands/mulligans. Sometimes RNG will screw you. To make the best out of your hands, try to have a hand that includes USABLE early ramp (Paradise is best), early removal, and/or card draw.
The biggest general tip I can give you is: ALMOST NEVER MULLIGAN BELOW FIVE CARDS. The statistical likelyhood of getting anything after mulling that low is abysmal and you're more likely to win with a mull-to-5 5 land mulligan than you are if you go any lower than that.