Commander - Oona Fast Combo EDH (EDH / Commander)

41 15
2 66 0 31
Aggro Combo
TCGPlayer $2875.43
Cardmarket €1534.34
Main 99 cards (95 distinct)
Creature (2)
$4.45€1.95
$2.58€0.62
Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (66)
$0.47
$6.29
$8.77€5.63
$21.99€15.82
$4.26€2.84
$14.19€8.16
$207.38€143.62
$9.19€4.91
$126.55€83.74
$2.12€1.08
$4.08€2.54
$4.59€4.88
$5.07€4.11
$6.69€3.80
$3.22€1.25
$4.74€1.04
$65.00€32.50
$0.29€0.18
$8.75
$268.60€141.10
$110.26€76.44
$234.13€59.99
$3.41€1.13
$39.56€15.61
$1.43€1.27
$0.48€0.27
$210.90€139.21
$0.50€0.13
$3.75€1.10
$14.60€6.06
$6.31€1.96
$0.24€0.17
$14.47€5.64
$162.44€112.37
$141.99€97.22
$28.40€17.31
$0.58€0.39
$28.38€17.70
$10.30€8.12
$83.17€59.40
$0.40€0.28
$270.50
$18.51€10.17
$0.70€0.49
$17.86
$29.50
$0.25€0.15
$0.99€1.05
$0.32€0.12
$3.00€1.49
$2.57€0.75
$3.97€1.75
$4.50€2.99
$11.00€7.22
$1.18€0.27
$0.89€0.75
$2.21€1.94
$0.49€0.60
$2.13€0.57
$0.29€0.13
$28.49€17.93
$1.97€1.04
$2.31€1.57
$8.19€3.79
$0.16€0.07
$3.46€1.74
Land (31)
$94.95€72.89
$71.22€50.05
$67.45€44.52
$47.00€32.91
$14.71€8.89
$9.04€4.10
$4.99€4.41
$37.99€19.07
$19.22€11.84
$13.25€9.43
$28.48€15.57
$11.67€8.00
$28.53€21.37
$24.30€16.41
$26.97€18.46
$14.99€12.65
$1.16€0.99
$0.74€0.63
$13.50€10.95
$24.99€16.99
$17.48€10.73
€0.07
€0.08
$0.74€0.24
$0.69€0.51
$1.80€0.70
Commander 1 cards (1 distinct)
$9.16€3.91

Simulating MTG Arena Best of 1 starting hand
(Simplified, true algorithm in MTGA not revealed by Wizards yet)

DeckHub DeckHub Twitch Extension

The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:

How to install

Open your Aetherhub Profile editor
  • Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
Install DeckHub Twitch extension on Twitch.tv
  • Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
Configure App
  • After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
  • Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
You are done!
  • Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
Description

Description
This EDH Deck is designed to win on turn 3. However, in a format with 99 Cards in your library, only a consistency of about 20% to 30% is possible. From my estimation while deck-testing, however, winning on turn 4 happens at a consistency of about an additional 30 to 40 percent. Additionally, there seem to be 1 or 2 counterspells castable when the deck goes off on turn 4 or later.

To achieve this consistency, the deck includes a lot of abusive cards. With a Necropotence you should "draw" up to 30 cards (do not go below 10 life if your opponents have any chance to interact). Due to the low mana curve (in average ~1,0), it is possible to draw about 20 to 26 cards with Ad Nauseam. because of the 0-Mana-Ramp, you almost always win when you cast one of these on turn 2 or 3 or even later.
Colored Mana is an issue, that's why we play Rain of Filth, Dark Ritual, Mana Confluence, ...

Combos:
- Isochron Scepter + Dramatic Reversal (don't hesitate to cast one without a combo if you have access to another combo)
- Grand Architect + Pili Pala (attacking with Pili Pala on the previous turn lets this Combo cost only 1uu instead of 1uuu, also grand architect is excellent ramp as it has no summoning sickness. Pili Pala fixes your Mana.)
- Power Artifact + Grim Monolith / Basalt Monolith (Backup Combo as you play the monoliths anyway, but appeared to be easily tutorable and makes up for a very stable colorless combo. Remember you need at least 4 colored Mana to cast oona and exile one player's library, which is almost always enough to win the game.)

Be careful with Demonic Consultation.
Brainstorm is THE first card to put there, the last one can be Timetwister as it gives you ~3-4 turns.
Play Demonic Consultation only when you are missing a single Combopiece - Too risky to exile the other one. The about 7% chance of ending up with your whole library exiled is worth 93% of definite wins if you cast it carefully.

Last of all, Mulligans:
Mulligan aggressively. This deck needs about 5 cards to set up a turn 1 win if you are lucky ;-)

Make sure your playgroup plays decks that begin to interact with you on turn 3 latest. Otherwise, you will just win.

Have fun!

tobto

About meyoumaster

The city in a bottle representative you don't know and most likely hate.

Comments

Login to comment

0 comments

meyoumaster
Last Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Created: 09 Sep 2019
17 1 0

Mana Curve
Color Breakdown
Main/Sideboard Rarity Count
28 20 44 4 3
0 0 1 0 0
Mana Calculator
Symbols Percentage Lands
About mana recommendations