Mainboard - 60 cards (12 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (13)|
Sideboard - 15 cards (7 distinct)
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
The tier system is based on our understanding of the meta in Magic the Gathering Arena. If a deck contains a sideboard, then the deck works for both Best of 1 and Best of 3. If the deck does not contain a sideboard, then the deck is specifically for Best of 1. The Tier of the deck is based on the win-rate we deem the deck able obtain on average. Each Tier will be labeled below with the win-rate we believe the deck can get:
Tier 1: 5-7 wins (always obtain you a profit)
Tier 1.5: 4-7 wins (will have hiccups along the way, but will mostly obtain a profit or break even)
Tier 2: 3-5 wins (has lows and highs, but averages net zero)
Fun: Not meant for Constructed, mainly for Quick Play or Player vs Player duels
Here at Mtg_Arena_Meta we have two streamers for our Twitch channel. Grykan who streams every Sunday and sometimes Wednesday. TheBest/Steve who streams Friday and Saturday, sometimes Monday and Thursday. You can find our channel Here. GRYKAN provides support and does the P2W side (Ranked, Draft, Competitive Constructed, Quick Constructed), and Steve is the F2P play style (Ranked and Quick Constructed). Steve keeps statistics on the game drop rates and deck win-rates which can be found Here. as well as writes guides for advanced play styles and learning. Currently only a new player guide is written, which can be found in this Document.
Would you like to see this deck in action? Come to our Twitch Channel and visit us while we are LIVE
We do polls for each constructed event we do. If you want to see this deck you may ask the streamer to add it to the poll, or vote for this deck if it's in the current poll!
See you soon!