Mainboard - 60 cards (19 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (36)|
Sideboard - 15 cards (5 distinct)
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
I will never forget the first time it happened to me. I was 15 years old, I had already played lots of bo3 sideboarded games, some at the pro level. I had won game 1 and was feeling confident, I thought I was in a control mirror and I was good at control mirrors. Then my opponent played a 2/1 flyer for 2, and my mood changed. Because I had taken out all of my removal.....
I died 10 turns later with about 7 counterspells in my hand...
So I reached for the sideboard and started to add my removal to the deck again, but then I noticed my opponent was sideboarding again to...
Would they keep the creatures? If they cut the creatures, and I added my removal, I would be at a serious disadvantage. But what if they ran me over again and I had no removal to fight it? I felt helpless, frustrated, and I knew I would rather have my opponent's sideboard than my own. I wanted a transformational sideboard.
This deck, and the video I made with it, shows off the transformational sideboard for bo3 Arena. In game one we are a combo deck that is difficult to interact with. Kill some threats, resolve Wilderness Reclamation, Azcanta through your deck and Explode for one million. This is great for bo3 where not absolutely everyone is playing Red Aggro and the format slows down a bit.
Game two, when the opponent pulls out their removal and adds Negate, Duress, enchantment hate, and all the things that annoy combo players, you add Pteramander and Enigma Drake and smash them. You don't always have to bring Niv, but you often should. Against Red you should definitely transform. Against Sultai you should transform. Against Drakes you should transform, and probably transform again. Play with it, and have fun with the mindgames.