Mainboard - 60 cards (16 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (19)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
A very interesting take on exploration in MTG, but this one definitely worked! Try it out for yourself and see how you like it! You can also watch me play it on Youtube @ https://youtu.be/ztL79V1OxM4
If you enjoy the decks and content, you can help support more by donating on Patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/BrosephMTG. Thanks for all of your support!
Hello everyone! My name is Broseph, or Joseph, and I play MTG: Arena! Not only do I enjoy the fun MTG has to offer, but I am currently managing a Youtube channel featuring new, janky decks for others to use in game! Hopefully you can appreciate what I have to offer, and if so, then definitely consider subscribeing to my youtube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/Brosephmtg for more! Have a fantastic day!