Boros Angels v3.3
Standard22 13 1 25
Mainboard - 61 cards (17 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (13)|
Sideboard - 15 cards (7 distinct)
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
Boros Angels v3.3 for Bo1 and Bo3 Formats
A variation of the well known Boros Angels tournament list, this deck is more tuned to take the fight to the current Arena Meta of Gulgari Midrange, Mono Blue Aggro, Mono Red Aggro, Boros Aggro, Izzet Burn, and Jeskai Control that you constantly see in the queues.
Many of you have seen the Boros Angels list with Adanto Vanguard as the other big card. I feel this card was a liability in the 100 matches I played with it. I wanted someting that forced monored to expend resources, and would give me something to help grind a little more.
Dire Fleet Daredevil I feel is a resident sleeper card in the meta because a lot of people avoid 1 toughness creatures because of Goblin Chainwhirler being a rampant card in the ever popular Monored Aggro that you will see in a quarter to half of your matches dependingo on the time of day. The ability to snatch burn, draw, and kill dependingo n your matchup is what I've loved for the card. Against Izzet drakes in particular you slow their damage curve by exiling an instant/sorcery and either get card draw or burning out a creature
The rest of the deck is a more standard Boros Angels list, you're out to aggressively trade unti your anels can carry.
The side board is up for alot of flexibility. With control being a thing, Spyglass is the other main punisher being ale to stop Teferi and Ral can be a big deal and the only way to overcome the Jeskai Control lists. The rest of the sideboard adjust base on personal tastes, other good cards for the deck can be Justice Strike, Cleansing Nova for blasting Enchants or being a ittle more controlling, risk factor for additional card draw. Karn is also an acceptable side-board card bringing him in with the spyglasses.