MTG Arena Event Calendar November 2020
Calendar MTGA Events
By: andreliverod - 21 Nov 2020
Events ordered by date
|November 12–19||Sealed Kaladesh Remastered|
|November 12–26||Kaladesh Remastered Traditional Draft|
|November 12–Dec. 18||Kaladesh Remastered Premier Draft|
|November 13||FNM @ Home Play Anything|
|November 13 - 27||Throne of Eldraine Quick Draft|
|November 20||FNM @ Home Historic|
|November 20 - 26||Historic Brawl Fest|
|November 27||FNM @ Home Historic Artisan|
|November 28–Dec. 1||Kaladesh Remastered Draft Challenge|
|November 28 - Dec. 11||Zendikar Rising Quick Draft|
|December 4||FNM @ Home Mastermind|
|December 11 - Dec. 25||Ikoira: Lair of Behemoths Quick Draft|
|December 12 - Dec. 13||Arena Open - Historic Constructed|
Events ordered by type
KALADESH REMASTERED EVENTS
Sealed: November 12–19
Traditional Draft: November 12–26
Premier Draft: November 12–December 18
Draft Challenge: November 28–December 1
QUICK DRAFT SCHEDULE
November 13 - November 27: Throne of Eldraine
November 28 - December 11: Zendikar Rising
December 11 - December 25: Ikoira: Lair of Behemoths
FNM @ HOME SCHEDULE
November 13: Play Anything
November 20: Historic
November 27: Historic Artisan
December 4: Mastermind
November 20 - November 26: Historic Brawl Fest
December 12 - December 13: Arena Open - Historic Constructed
MTG Arena Patch notes version 1.14.00.00
- Optimized how we send information about persistent annotations (mostly so Scute Swarm is less likely to break things).
- Cards that exile other cards while they're on the battlefield now more consistently show the exiled card tucked underneath.
- Extra tokens from Leonin Warleader's ability duplicated with Anointed Procession now attack the objective chosen individually for them.
- Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse now give priority during combat.
- Removed unintentional 8-second delay after finishing a match.
- Rank change no longer incorrectly displays after some unranked matches.
- Call and response (Nice/Thanks, Oops/Sorry) emotes are working again.
- The Phyrexian Swamp is once again compleat.
- Commander names should no longer display oversized and block cards.
- Mana symbols are now correctly vertically aligned correctly the deck builder.
- Karn, Scion of Urza no longer allowes players to return exiled cards to their hand without silver counters.
- Rankle, Master of Prank's trigger now shows all chosen abilities again, instead of just the one in progress.
- Nimble Trapfinder's 'Can't be blocked' ability now correctly triggers when a party member enters the battlefield from somewhere other than the hand.
- Cycling a land no longer causes it to briefly appear with the wrong card frame.
- Creatures that had both "doesn't untap" and were phased out didn't show VFX for either. Now they show both!
- Fixed an issue where copying a creature with multiple creatures mutated onto it, then bouncing the copy would show a blank card going back to the hand. It wasn't really there.
- MDFCs with the Gingerbread sleeve no longer show her little face when they show the back. . . though we thought it was cute.
- Tuck in! We tightened up some empty space in the deck select menu
- Fixed the wrong pet sometimes shown up in the reward screen for the battlepass.
- VFX for Power & Toughness changes are now better synched.
- Fixed an issue where ability tiles would show up spaced out instead of being lined up close together.
- The Social menu button should no longer occasionally disappear.
Founder and CEO of AetherHub.com, he likes to play with fire and also has a Twitter account he posts his stuff on. If you are interested in supporting him on Patreon you will also receive an AetherHub.com premium subscription!
"Nuts & Bolts Spike spends his energy looking within. He tries to understand his own internal flaws and works to improve them"