AetherHub Terms and ConditionsLast modified 3rd September 201
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL AS THE PRIVACY STATEMENT BEFORE USING THIS SITE
By using AetherHub.com (hereafter referred to as AetherHub), you are agreeing to abide by the following terms as well as the content of the Privacy Statement . AetherHub may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Your continued usage of this website constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree to the terms set forth below, do not use the site.
If you create an account on AetherHub, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occour under your account or password, this includes being held liable for any payments due on purchases made under your account. You sould immediatly inform AetherHub of any unathorized use of your account. AetherHub sells products to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment methods. If you are under 18, you may only use AetherHub with with the monitoring of a parent of guardian. AetherHub reserves the right to terminate accounts, remove content, cancel orders or refuse orders in its sole discretion.
Magic the Gathering
WIZARDS OF THE COAST®, Magic: The Gathering®, set names and images, logos, names and all associated marks are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. AetherHub.com is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Limitations of Liability
AetherHub and all information, content, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis unless otherwise specified in writing. AetherHub makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the performance or operation of services or the information, content, materials or products made available to you by using the site. You expressly agree that your use of AetherHub is at your sole risk.
To the maximum extent allowed by relevant and applicable law, AetherHub disclaims all warranties. Specifically, AetherHub does not warrant that the AetherHub services, servers or electronic communications are free of viruses or other harmful components. Furthermore, AetherHub will not be liable for any damages or loss caused by the use of AetherHub or from its information, content, materials or products.
AetherHub may terminate or suspend your right to use the Site, any services provided on the Site, at any time. Your right to use the Site, any services provided on the Site shall terminate immediately and automatically if you should breach any of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the following actions, among others and whether or not set forth herein, shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- You are distributing harmful computer code
- Using the Site for any purpose in violation of state, local, national, or international laws
- Taking any action that interferes or may interfere with the use or functionality of the Site including but not limited to spamming, flooding, or overloading AetherHub's servers
- Using material that is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person
- AetherHub have the right, but not the obligation to terminate your account if we have reason to believe that your account is being misused or that your login information is compromised
- Using material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others