"Liliana and Braids, sitting in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G"
Everything dies in this deck, and the goal is to gain control of your opponents key creatures and hit them hard before sacrificing them to one of many abilitys/cost with a cards likecomboed with a lot of expendable creatures to sacrifice for your own abilities if need be.
and wear away at the life total and you sneak an attack in when possible. adds more fodder to the field, and is really is an unexpected sleeper card in this deck especially when you get more than one out. and to take care the leftovers or for stalling with early removal.
Most of your creatures come back from the graveyard so if all else fails, sacrifice them to one of the many options, worst case being the Hostile Hostel // Creeping Inn but it gets the job done.
MTG Arena TIP: Turn on full control when attacking with the decay zombie tokens if you would like to sacrafice them to or 's ability before they leave the field.
• Replaced the x2with x2 more of as I kept getting overran by wide boards, so trying out this build, still might need more removal.
• While I love the x2, she is not functioning as well as I hoped in the deck and is a big target, might switch her out for the or something like , but I will keep testing.
• Cutting, that lets me lower that mana to 22 and adding in a 4th as it has a fun synergy with all the sacrificing I do, plus I kind of needed more 2 drops.
• Still testingvs
• Dropped thefor suggested which has already tested well
• Testing lowering thedown to 2 from 3 as suggested, increasing the back up to x4
• Added back inin place of the (as suggested) since was removed. also increased it to x3 and lowered back down the
• Adjusted the mana base slightly, one less mountain, one more swamp.
• They bannedin standard, so making this an explorer version,
changing out a couple things likefor - for - for and then fiddled with the mana base.
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (23)|
Please log in to be able to store your favorite decks for easy access under My Decks in the main menu.