A midrange deck that built up around synergy with [[Wilderness Reclamation]].
What this deck hates is fast agro, flyers and [[Teferi, Time Raveler]]. Agro problem is solvable after sideboarding. But trust me, you want to get rid of Teferi asap, as he slows your deck drasticly. Negate and Trash should help you after sideboard to deal with Teferi. Otherwise deck shows good performance as simply overwhelming board vs agro and midrange, or stomping fast control as he depleting his removal over the time.
- [[Biogenic Ooze]] - thou its only 2x2/2 for 5 mana, it can make you an army of growing oozes. It's ability have great synergy with [[Wilderness Reclamation]] and will work even better with [[Nissa, Who Shakes the World]].
- [[Frilled Mystic]] - this guy gonna deliver a lot of problems to your opponent. It have hard cast, but the fact that you can play turn 4 [[Wilderness Reclamation]] and then have him to counter enemy spell plus put a body on the battlefield makes it worth to put in this deck
- [[Growth-Chamber Guardian]] - good early threat for opponent or removal/damage sink.
- [[Hydroid Krasis]] - simply the best card in standart in simic colors. It draws, it heals, it flies. What else do you need? The fact that with [[Vivien, Champion of the Wilds]] and [[Wilderness Reclamation]] it can be played as giant body pretty early is even better.
- [[Incubation Druid]] - ramps you up, and after adapting becomes a decent blocker.
- [[Wilderness Reclamation]] - the cornerstone of this deck. Untaps you mana for counterspells or adapts. With [[Vivien, Champion of the Wilds]] it allows you play creatures both your and enemy's turn, or play giant creatures early.
- [[Spell Pierce]] - early game counter which should help you to deal with early planeswalkers such as Teferi, Time Raveler or Narset, Parter of Veils.
- [[Vivien, Arkbow Ranger]] - is a very good addition to this deck, scince her utility is very high and reduces some weaknesses of this deck. First ability will come in handy when you facing big creatures. Second is basicly a removal which you're lacking in this deck a lot. But her 3rd ability is what makes her so good. She can fetch you some very needed creatures from sideboard to change the game on the battlefield
- [[Awakening of Vitu-Ghazi]] - basicly a giant creature, that you can play on turn 5 (or 4 with [[Incubation Druid]]) at opponent's end step. Or you can use it as sudden finisher.
- [[Vivien, Champion of the Wilds]] - her passive has great synergy with [[Wilderness Reclamation]]. +1 will provide you with air defense. -2 will help you dig for a creatures, when its needed.
- [[Karn's Bastion]] - good with pumping up your creatures and plansewalkers. With [[Wilderness Reclamation]] can be used twice, which increases oozes growth rate or can make your Nissa ult faster.
- [[Nissa, Who Shakes the World]] - does a lot for this deck. Makes you more creatures. Increases your mana which helps you to make even more Oozes. But sometimes she can make you wrose. You can loose all you mana if opponent starts to remove you lands.
- [[Vivien's Arkbow]] - can help you play creatures from your library ignoring any countermagic or Teferi, Time Raveler. In late game will turn your land picks into creatures
- [[Leyline of Anticipation]] - are the best if you start with it. But I'd recommend you to put it away if you play against Teferi, Time Raveler scince he makes this a dead card in your deck.
- [Herald of Secret Streams]] - can win you the game simply by entering the battlefield and making your oozes unblockable also can help you reach planeswalkers or opponent if he armed himself with cheap blockers (Hello [[Saheeli, Sublime Artificer]] and Jeskai superfriends deck). Moved it into sideboard, scince you can fetch it with new Vivien
- [[Mesmerizing Benthid]] - great card in terms of stopping enemy agression. Works good in agro and agressive midrange match-ups
- [[Crushing Canopy]] - if flyers or enemy enchantments gives you a headache. Good in drake, nexus, reclamation, esper (who plays [[Thief of Sanity]]), grixis match-ups. Sometimes worth to pick it against Gruuls who plays [[Skarrgan Hellkite]]
- [[Shifting Ceratops]] - is a good answer to esper, izzet and simic decks. Also this is ultimate answer to Teferi, Time Raveler.
- [[Negate]] - more countermagic for controls, mono-red or another spell-based deck
- [[Nissa, Who Shakes the World]] - more Nissa to play against control/superfriends decks to apply more pressure.
- [[Cerulean Drake]] - your early answer to agro match-ups. Phoenix, Mono-Red, Boros and Gruul Decks will have really hard times to deal with it. Flying makes it even better
- [[Thrash // Threat]] - decent removal which will help you to deal with planeswalkers aswell
- [[Thrashing Brontodon]] - makes a good pick against agro as much as enchantments and artifacts heavy match-ups
- [[Tamiyo, Collector of Tales]] - bring her in against removal-heavy match-ups scince she can reanimate your stuff and search for something you need
P.S. I'll probably make some changes in future when WAR will be released and I will play this deck more than now: with friends with proxies.
Edit №1: So after playing lots of matches with different deck variation I've come to conclusion that [[Nissa, Who Shakes The World]] should be reduced to 1 and 1 Viven added instead. Yes, her creature generation and mana ramp is good. But her cost and risk of lands would be destroyed is too high. And having creatures with flash, especially with [[Wilderness Reclamation]] is so damn good.
Edit №2: So I discovered, that most hard match-ups for this decks are: Boros Feather, Mono-red and Ral Counterburn. Against Feather it depends a lot of your starting hand and the amount of pressure you can hold, until you resolve your Ooze or Krasis. Against Mono-red things go highly more easy after sideboarding, but as with Feather deck it depends much on you starting game (you don't want to pick hands without 2-mana drops). Against Ral Counterburn you simply loose in counterspell game, and most of your creatures will die to enemy burn. However I found that Kasmina giving a real headache to any spell based deck and mono-red.
Edit №3: I tried out to play with Tamiyo and deck performed way better, than with Dive Down. You can place 3 instead of Nissa if you want. Honestly, I don't really like that standart nowdays goes all around plansewalkers, but it just plays way better with Tamiyo for what she does. Also due to increased amount of decks with lots of flyers (Boros Feather, Phoenixes, some of Gruuls and Jeskai Superfriends), I think it will be better to get Skatewing Spy back into deck.
Edit №4: Updated to Core Set 2020. Added so much needed answers to Teferi, Time Raveler and Agro decks. Hopefully it will make these match ups less painfull. I'll make further updates after I'll play enough with this updated version in MTG:A and FNM.