Mainboard - 60 cards (13 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (21)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
This list took me to Mythic due to the large amount of control decks I was seeing. It can beat anything but is very reliant on a good starting hand. Mulligan to get it and trust that curios obsession will help you recover.
This deck has a lot of tricks, learn them and be creative and you will find wins where you don't expect them. Be aggressive this deck needs to set the pace, race aggro decks and only consider defense when the math looks bad.
Trickster can kill Adanto after they attack hit it and block it, can tap down a blocker at ops EOT, etc
Siren Stormtamer can counter Settle and Risk Factor or other stuff that targets player. of course creatures too. It can do this the turn its summoned and even when tapped.
Warkites, can take out flying blockers like Angels etc.
Diamond mares really mess with RDW but you may need to change the pace and protect them this is a tough match-up but a few life and good blockers vs the 1 def bodies give you a decent chance.
Your counters should handle the sweepers. (Clarions, Golden Demise, Settles, Ritual of Soot, Nova etc)
Good luck and have fun!