DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay. Install DeckHub on Twitch.tv
Easy for viewers browse your decklists, just ensure your AetherHub deck is public and then select it by using the Twitch button. Make it easy for users to make requests by selecting any public deck on AetherHub as your Extension deck. Viewers can also export the currently played deck list by using the export button on the bottom of the extension.
- Overlay and Component mode supported
- Any public deck can be selected as Twitch Deck
- Easy for viewers to disable
- Supports flip and two-sided cards
- Very compact design
- Works great with Deckmaster in Component mode
- Decklists can easily be copied by users
- Works great with any Magic game
DeckHub works together with Deckmaster by combining them as an Overlay and Component combination. We recommend you put DeckHub in Component mode on the left side of the screen and at the absolute top for the best experience. You can then use DeckMaster as a fullscreen Overlay.
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
Head over to Twitch.tv and try it out for yourself!