DeckHub Twitch Extensions
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck both in a Component overlay and in a Panel on their channel. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay. Install DeckHub on Twitch.tv
Extensions - How to installInstall DeckHub Twitch extension on Twitch.tv
- Install the extension using one of the above links
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- There are links in the app to your Aetherhub Profile where you can find the secret key. Or head over to aetherhub.com and click the "Account" button on the top left
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for best compatibility with DeckMaster.
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
The DeckHub Panel extension displays your last updated decks