This is a K'rrik Doomsday deck inspired by this deck and this deck, with focus more on having many redundancy to combo off rather than having too many interactions (could adjust it depending on meta in your play groups), and still wants to win with either Doomsday or storm (this is why we have fewer interactions.)
Potential turn 1 win with Doomsday:
Start hand: an untapped land, Mana Vault, Mox Opal, <0-CMC artifact>, Blood Celebrant, Doomsday, a 1-CMC cantrip
1. Play a land, tap, cast Mana Vault, Mox Opal, <0-CMC artifact>, tap the fist two and pay 6 life to cast K'rrik; life total: 34
2. Pay 2 life to cast Blood Celebrant, pay 18 to float 6 black mana; life total: 14
3. Pay 6 life and cast Doomsday pick 5 cards and arrange from the top to the buttom this way: Ransack the Lab, Victimize, 'Mikaeus, the Unhallowed', Triskelion, <any card>; life total: 4, 6 black mana floating
4. Cast a cantrip, then cast Ransack the Lab, put Triskelion and Mikaeus into your graveyard; life total: 4, 3 black mana floating
5. Cast Victimize sacrificing blood celebrant, put back Mikaeuse and Triskelion, use Triskelion to ping any player for one then another two to itself, next time and the following infinite times ping two to a player and two to itself.
*1 card in the library leftover, and another 2 life can be used to pay for anothr black in any cost or another 3 life can be used to pay for another generic mana in any cost, one can think about this as second plan if something goes wrong along the line
*** the start hand just has to have 3 cards that makes 4 mana for K'rrik without paying life as long as other four cards are a 1-CMC cantrip, doomsday, an untapped land, and blood celebrant
If not a turn 1 win, K'rrik is expected to be cast on Turn 1-3 on average. After that, try to stabilise and to be alive, then go for one of the combos in the deck. The deck has many combinations of combos using mainly Aetherflux Reservoir, so there are some ways to fetch only for artifact other than normal tutors. If not with Aetherflux Reservoir, Blood Artist, Sacrifice outlet and graveyard shinanigans (Graveclawler or Liliana with Zombie, or Bolas's citadel with Mortaury with any 1 CMC creature) can drain all opponents out too.
Doomsday can be used later on, for example, to top Bolas's citadel and other 4 cards to combo off differently considering mana and life you have at the time, with some cycles in hand. Some hand-disruptions are included to look for counterspells.
I am kind of indecisive to go all-in on doomsday, if ones want to do so, add at least 4-5 more costing b cantrips from maybeboard, infernal contract, cruel bargain and cut some stax/interactive pieaces depending on meta. Also can do 2-3 depending on meta.
Cut: gray merchant of asphodel, and chainer, dementia master
Add: cursed totems, praetor's grasp
Imperial Seal in, Beseech the Queen out
Dark Confidant in, Phyrexian Arena out
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (56)|
Please log in to be able to store your favorite decks for easy access under My Decks in the main menu.
Our MTGA Assistant extension enables you to compare any deck on the site with your collection by opening it from within the extension. Use the search engine or browse with the built in Deck Hub link. Use in the primary browser window, the Collection compare does not work in new tabs opened in the Overwolf browser.