Mainboard - 60 cards (17 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (28)|
Sideboard - 15 cards (6 distinct)
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
I wouldn't play this yet.... but if you do, I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment (the box is above and to the right) and let me know how it works out for you. Suggestions are always welcomed.
:: Updates ::
v0.3 :: Dropped an [[Enigma Drake]] and a [[Syncopate]] to get two [[Expansion]]s in the deck. Added [[Fight with Fire]] to the sideboard because of the combo it has with [[Expansion]] late game. Added a Mountain to the sideboard to fix the mana base if you side board in a bunch of red cards (obviously remove an Island when you do to stay at 24 lands). Still just experimenting.
v0.4 :: Updated the sideboard with what I'm currently testing. Removed the [[Fight with Fire]]s and single [[Syncopate]] for [[Rekindling Phoenix]]es.