Mainboard - 60 cards (17 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (14)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
I was surprised by how well this deck beats down.
Many decks can't handle some afterlife creatures, Legion Warboss and Judith. Visitation is just the icing on the cake.
I strongly recommend Sam Black's article on SCG Premium if you want more info.
I am not paid in any way by Star City Games, I endorse the product because I love it.
Going forward I don't have any changes, the deck performed above my expectations and I think most adjustments would take away from what the deck wants to do. I wish it had more card draw, like Frenzy or Theater of Horrors, and maybe there is a place for that in the deck but it is so hard to make cuts. If you try some changes, let me know what they are.
I think the deck is firmly near the bottom of Tier 2 for now. It relies on two many pieces to work, and if it becomes a regularly seen part of the meta opponents will know to kill Priest, Warboss and Visitation and contain the rest of the low-impact filler. Still, this deck is good fun and a break from the same-old mono-colored aggro decks.