Mainboard - 60 cards (26 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (17)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
My process for tuning a bo3 deck for bo1 -
- Add the sideboard to the deck
- Cut the narrowest cards (crushing canopy, distainful stroke)
- Cut cards that are overloading certain points in the mana curve
- Consider the strongest bo1 decks (fog, red, control) and cut cards that are weak against these decks
- Check your mana base and make sure it is optimal given the changes you made.
- Go crush the ladder! Never stop tuning, if you get something wrong make some small adjustments as you go.