Mainboard - 60 cards (12 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (19)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
By day 4 of our Free to Play adventures in MTG Arena I had the following deck, and I believe I was in high Silver 2 in ranked. Keep in mind I still do color quests, as quickly as possible. I am only a few uncommons and a couple rares from my ideal mono-red build.
I don't love mono red, but it is too good to not play if you are a new, free-to-play magician. If you want to see exactly how I build my collection and spend my wildcards, check out the YouTube series Young CGB - RNA Season here -