Mainboard - 63 cards (21 distinct)
|Instant, Sorcery, Enchantment, Artifact (22)|
DeckHub Twitch Extension
The DeckHub Twitch extension is used by Twitch streamers to display their currently played deck in the video overlay. After a quick install you can select any public deck on AetherHub to be displayed in your overlay, here is how you set it up:
How to installOpen your Aetherhub Profile editor
- Select "My Account" top right corner, then "Edit Profile". Click the "Copy" button where it says "Twitch Secret"
- Install DeckHub on Twitch by clicking this link
- After install click the app and select "Configure" put in Aetherhub Username and the Twitch Secret, click "Connect".
- Make sure the Extension is active! Go back to Extensions, you will see a list of your installed extensions. Set it is set as an Active Component overlay and put it on the far left side and on the top for the best experience. If you only use one extension you can set it as Overlay 1 instead of Component
- Clicking the Twitch button on any public deck will now set it as your current Deck in the extension
A little throwback to the standard previous to Arena Beta! I absolutely loved playing this Saproling combo, and I think that you can as well! I would recommend having a full playset, but it still worked out well when I played it! Watch me play it on Youtube @ https://youtu.be/J21_x_A8uRk
If you enjoy the decks and content, you can help support more by donating on Patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/BrosephMTG. Thanks for all of your support!