- Incubation Druid vs Paradise Druid - I played Incubation Druid over Paradise Druid because Incubation Druid doesnt die to Goblin Chainwhirler and Incubation Druid is also much better late game than Paradise Druid. The 3 mana you can get off of Incubation Druid after it adapts is often undervalued by many people. In the big midrange mirrors that 3 mana can make your hydroid krasis bigger than the opponents.
- God-Eternal Oketra - Very good against Damage based removal like Lava Coil, and Lightning Strike making it lights out against Temur Elementals, Monored, Gruul among others. Its also very good against Esper. They have Thought Erasure and Teferi to slow down Oketra, but if they are forced into using 1 for 1 removal on it its quite valuable to put back 3 from the top. Ensuring that you get a good draw in the next 3 draws. One of the ways a deck loses like this is the esper player running us out of resources and us bricking a turn or 2.
- Finale of Glory - Is a bomb lategame against midrange decks that also incidentally is good when played for 6 or so against aggro decks like White weenie and its not dead vs nexus since you can play it almost like a 4 mana 4/4 against them. IF the board ever stalls, which happens often in the mirrors, this becomes the best draw usually.
- Shifting Ceratops - Lights out against Monoblue, and can be pretty great against Simic Flash too. You can bring this in against red since it dont die to lightning strike, and against nexus since it applies pressure. Against Esper this can be a Teferi Killer and also cant be stolen by Hostage Taker.
- Aether Gust - Good against Nexus, Monored, Gruul, Grixis, Green Midrange, Izzet Phoenix. Just a very versatile card that can deal with problematic permanents and keep nexus from comboing out. Can also be used defensively in cliche situations like the one I had come up in the finals against nexus when bouncing my own brontodon to the top.
- Time wipe - A bit of a hedge for White Weenie, Vampires, Elementals and any other deck that has the plan to flood the board with creatures.
Take out - Krasis-finale-realm-reefs
Put in - Negate-Gust-Binding-Brontodon-Ceratops-Deputy
Take out - llanowar-teferi-reefs
Put in - Baffling-Brontodon-Binding-Gust-Ceratops-Deputy
Take out - Nissa-Finale-Incubation
Put in - Baffling-Brontodon-Ceratops-Deputy
Vs Esper Hero
Take out - Leafkin-Incubatio
Put in - Negate-Binding-Ceratops-Deputy
Vs Temur Elementals
Take out - Teferi-Incubatino-1 Cavalier
Put in - Gust-Binding-Deputy-Wipe
Take out - Reef-Teferi
Put in - Baffling-Binding-Deputy-Wipe
Take out - Reef-Incubation-1 Nissa-Finale
Put In - Baffling-Binding-Gust-Deputy
Vs Simic Flash
Take out - Leafkin-Incubation-Finale
Put in - Negate-Gust-Ceratops-Deputy
Link to Interview with Andre!!
Follow my social media as well